Friday, October 5, 2012

And the prize for the best Poppy Parker hair goes to ...

This is the 2012 Workshop Poppy Parker from the Integrity Toys "Tropicalia" convention.  Swoon!  I was able to get her secondhand from someone who went to the convention, and wow, this Poppy is amazing.  She even makes me like this style of eye paint, and I haven't been a fan of this eye screening before now. 

I've been waiting two years for Integrity to produce a Poppy with this shade of red hair, and when they finally do, it's an extremely-limited edition, convention-only Poppy that's going for $200 on the secondary market.  Of course.  I was only able to get her because I traded a NRFB doll for her.  LOL.

She's wearing a shirt from FR2 Dasha, here.  It goes with her lovely green eyes.

1 comment:

  1. I don't collect Poppy but if I did, this one would tempt me. She looks lovely in Dasha's green top.

    ReplyDelete