Friday, April 20, 2012

Baby It's You Poppy Parker set

My Baby It's You Poppy Parker gift set arrived today!  I had to do an immediate photoshoot.  I think this is one of the most beautiful Poppys ever!  If I were going to leave her displayed just like this, I wouldn't mess with her hair, but since I like to re-dress my girls, I'm afraid that hairstyle is going to have to come down.  Heh heh. 

I like Chip, but he's not staying.  I arranged to do a split with someone else to share the costs of the gift set, so I'm only keeping Poppy.  I have to say, though, Chip is pretty awesome. I've pre-ordered the new "My Generation" Chip with the '60s-style mod look, so there will be a Chip staying in this house eventually.  This Chip looks a bit like Elvis in a white tuxedo jacket.

Lovely Poppy.  She has Gwen Stefani coloring and the Bergdorf Poppy eye screening.  Perfection. I think more Poppy Parkers need to have big brown eyes.  *Loves*

Just wanted to show everyone the hairstyle.  It's a curly, cute flip.  The dress zippers down the back, as you can see.  These pics were taken in natural sunlight so you can more accurately see the color of her dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment