Friday, December 2, 2011

More Monograms ... I'm now obsessed

Monogram Envied, redressed.
ML's Dolls has a buy 2, get 1 free sale on Monograms this week, and I couldn't resist it. I got the set of three in the checkered dresses.  I'd been wanting them all year, and couldn't resist the discounted price.

I love the dresses they come with, but I think I'd like to see the dresses on my Poppy Parkers even more.  Monograms and Poppy Parkers share the same torso and bust size, although Monograms are a bit longer in the leg.  As a result, they can wear most of the same clothing.  (I did come across some pants made for Poppy that were a bit too tight for the Monograms.)

Anyway, I when these girls arrived I had an immediate photo session in my backyard. They are SO MUCH PRETTIER than they'd seemed in their original promo pics. 

Monogram Bemused
Monogram Passionate



The girls in their original clothing.

1 comment:

  1. This is not about this entry of your blog but......I just went to your flickr page and it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete