Friday, March 15, 2013

Redressing Amelia


This is Amelia Thimble in an outfit by Duds for Dolls.  I just thought it was so cute!  I had to show you a few pictures.  The panda bear hat can be snapped closed under her chin.  The dress is open all the way down the back to make it easy to get on and off, and it closes in the back with velcro.  I have a weakness for animal hats, so SQUEEEE!!!  I had to get this set.

Amelia is also wearing my latest purchase from Juju's Dolly Mall, a Monique "Sugar Pie" wig in brown-black, size 2-3".  Monique's brown-black color is very similar to Kemper's medium brown, FYI.  I used tiny little 1.5cm diameter rubber bands to put little pony tails in the wig.  I just thought it looked cute that way.

I have to give a shout out to Juju's for their great service.  The lady who runs it is so nice! 

I'll keep the pictures smaller so the page will load faster, but you can click on them if you want to see them bigger.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment