Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Girl From I.N.T.E.G.R.I.T.Y

It's been a long time since I showed Poppy Parkers on this blog!  It's been a long time since I've gotten a new one.  This is the W Club upgrade doll "The Girl From I.N.T.E.G.R.I.T.Y," by Integrity Toys.  She's kind of fabulous.  I'm so happy with her!  Her eyes are gray, and her hair reminds me so much of the beautiful actress Isabella Rossellini in the movie "Death Becomes Her."  I LOVE the hair.  It's different from all the other Poppy Parkers, and gorgeous.

I won't do a full review, but instead just show you my pictures.  Fabulousness squared.  Click on them to make them bigger.



I love her bag!

And you can't go wrong with a mini skirt and boots.


I thought I wasn't going to like this vest, but it kind of works.

1 comment: