Sunday, November 4, 2012

Always on Her Mind Dania

Always on Her Mind Dania becomes a haughty golden diva with her hair down.  Her original, '40s-inspired hairstyle was OK, but not spectacular.  I suspected de-gelling her hair might be an improvement, and I was right.  I just gently washed her hair out with liquid soap to achieve these results; I didn't boil the hair because I wanted to preserve the curl.   

The leopard-print gown is the outfit from Style Counsel Adele.  This dress looks awesome on every single doll I put it on!  Really, you can't go wrong with this gown.

Please click on the pictures to see them larger. 

Her original hairstyle and clothing. I adore the earrings!  The outfit is a separate shell-style pink top with a black skirt. I think the outfit is quite nice, and my Eugenia is wearing it currently. 


6 comments:

  1. Got the water running and the "No More Tears" out. You know there will be collectors worldwide washing hair this week. Love her so much more this way. So modern and fresh. Probably my favorite Dania ever this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is ravishing! I like the default hair, too but I can't pass up this one you just whipped up! Congrats! It always feels good to see a beautiful outcome after a hair wash session :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks very pretty and like a total different doll. I love her hair so much better the restyled way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments, everybody. I appreciate the love. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is wonderful! really have you used only liquid soap?

    ReplyDelete