Sunday, March 4, 2012

My gray eyes for Haruka arrived

The gray eyes I orderd for my Haruka Obitsu arrived, so of course it sparked an immediate photoshoot.  :)

Probably no one cares about this doll except for me, but I guess she's my muse for the week because I can't stop taking pictures of her!  I'll post about some different kinds of dolls in the next week, but for today ... it's Haruka again!  Yay! 

I made the gray jumper, but not the rest of her outfit.  Don't you love the kitty shoes?  As I told you before, she is the Haruka head sculpt on the 40cm small-bust Obitsu body.  The tiny doll she's holding in her hands is a Mini Lalaloopsy. Click on the pictures to make them bigger.

1 comment:

  1. Hey gray eyes are beautiful and the jumper really set them off! I also love LaLaLoopsy, especially the minis. Sew cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete