Thursday, June 20, 2013

Polynesia Poppy

"Pretty in Polynesia."  Yup.  She sure is.


I'm getting a crop of the new International Fair Poppy Parkers this week, so I thought I'd go through them one by one so you can see each one in minute detail. 


"Pretty in Polynesia" has a multi-layered outfit which looks wonderful.  It has an Asian-inspired royal blue jacket, and a separate wrap skirt that can be removed to reveal a one-piece bathing suit underneath.  The fabrics are so soft and an excellent quality.  (But that's pretty usual for Integrity Toys.)


The jewelry is detailed and pretty.  I love the bracelets!  She comes with a lavender clutch purse that matches her shoes and the flowers in her skirt.  The necklace is made from beads, but is sturdy and doesn't seem like it's going to fall apart any time soon.  I haven't messed with the flower in her hair yet, but it seems to be stuck in her head with a pin.



She has the same face screening as "Holiday in the Hamptons" and "Dream Teen" Poppy Parker.  It's my second-favorite Poppy Parker eye screening, so I knew I'd love this girlie.


This last picture isn't great, but I wanted to show you the bathing suit without the matching wrap skirt.  Just pretend you don't see that she's sitting on an uncomfortable-looking doll stand.  LOL!  I didn't photograph the shoes because I'm mad at them.  They're lavender and cute and match her outfit nicely, but they don't stay on her feet very well.  Sigh.

Click on the pictures to make them bigger.  :)

Tomorrow:  Switzerland!

3 comments:

  1. Gah, I was born in Hawaii... I should have bought this girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of Hawaii when I see her, too. :) Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this doll (and quite like the Japan one as well), but I don't love the EBay prices. ;_; Oh well, your pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete