Friday, January 11, 2013

Tokidoki Unicorns, Lalaloopsy and My Little Pony

I've finally had a chance to photograph what I got in my Christmas stocking a couple of weeks ago!  Tokidoki unicorns and a Lalaloopsy.  Thanks, Santa!  The unicorns are interesting, but I'm not sure I love them so much that I'll be wanting any more of them.  They're very, very strange!  In a good way, of course.  Usually I LOVE strange.  But these are strange even for me.  LOL.  The boxes were so cute I had to put one of them in the photograph, too.  Very colorful and interesting.

I've stopped buying Lalaloopsies.  I swear.  Any day now.  I've already forgotten this one's name, but I adore the blue hair and white outfit!  She's darling. 


The My Little Pony toys (below) weren't in my stocking, but I thought I'd include them in this post anyway, since I'm showing toys.  I love the colors, and their happy little cute faces.  My 5-year-old has a MILLION of these.  (My baby turned 5 last month!)  The biggest problem with them is their hair tangles really easily, so if they're just tossed in a drawer their hair will be a tangled mess in about three seconds.  If you just keep them neatly on a shelf, though, they'll stay nice. 


The ponies below are Hasbro's version of a unicorn.  The horn is too short and phallic for my taste, and I think the eyes could have been done nicer.  I suppose they have their own sort of charm, though. I prefer the winged ponies and the regular (non-winged, non-horned) ponies. 


See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment