Monday, May 7, 2012

My favorite Eugenia

I thought I'd take a break from spamming you with pics of my FR:16 Freja to show you my favorite Eugenia.  She is a "Pencil Me In" Eugenia that I re-rooted in a 50/50 mix of black and dark chocolate brown.  (Yes, the hair simply looks black.  LOL.  You can barely tell there's a mix of color even when you see her in real life.)  I also re-painted her lips.  I didn't touch her wonderful eye paint, though. 

It had just started raining when I took these pictures, so I didn't get very many before I had to go inside again.  At least the rain will water the grapevines I planted a couple months ago.  (Red seedless grapes ... Gosh I hope they live!  I do NOT have a green thumb!)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress.  I'm sure you recognize it as the dress "Style Counsel" Adele was wearing as part of the 2011 Integrity Toys convention gift set with Veronique.  It pretty much looks good on everybody.  Even vampire-skinned ladies.  LOL! 

Did I ever tell you I have a love/hate relationship with this skin color?  It's so pale it's difficult to photograph without making the doll look like a vampire.  These pictures were taken outdoors in natural sunlight, and she STILL looks a bit vampire-ish.  (The contrast with the black hair doesn't help.) 

I love her, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment